Taken from LibertyZone. >
Karl Marx describes in his communist manifesto, the ten steps necessary to destroy a free enterprise system and replace it with a system of omnipotent government power, so as to effect a communist socialist state. Those ten steps are known as the Ten Planks of The Communist Manifesto?
- Abolition of private property and the application of all rents of land to public purposes
- A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
- Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
- Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
- Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
- Centralization of the means of communications and transportation in the hands of the State.
- Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
- Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
- Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries, gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of population over the country.
- Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.
Is there any doubt that America has completely adopted some of these entirely and is working towards implementing all ten planks at an amazing rate. We are so far now from
the pillars of free enterprise our country was founded on that we are closer to communism than we are to capitalism.
Did anyone bother to ask you if our country should be transformed to a Soviet style socialist state? They tried to do this openly in the early 1900s but failed miserably
because the people at the time still understood our history, understood the founders and had a strong belief in god.
This failure hatched a plan know now as the Progressive movement to transform America over the course of a century. Imagine that, a 100 year plan of slow progress away
from the constitution, the founders and god towards a godless, socialist society run by an all powerful central government.
What is the progressive plan? See if these steps seem familiar
- Stop teaching our true history, smear the founders as old white slave owners
- Destroy our belief in god through a multi pronged attack on religion
- Stop teaching the constitution
- Use each emergency as a chance to grab more power
- Change the courts from constitutional law to case law
Right now we are seeing the end game of the century old progressive plan. The final few puzzle pieces are being put in place and all that is needed now is one
last emergency to justify the final power grab that will give America its first Castro or Chavez style leader.
That emergency is already on its way. The debt crisis in Europe will be the event that transforms the us and the world to a central global government. The socialists
believe that social justice can only be achieved by bringing the US down to the level of the rest of the world. We are seeing it now in Germany were the hard working
and extremely productive German workers are being forced to accept pay cuts in order to achieve parity with Portugal and Greece. The Greeks have already stated that they
blame the US banks for their problems and will soon be coming after them seeking social justice for their perceived injustice.
Does anyone believe that this administration will defend our banks or our citizens when the Europeans cry out for America to pay up? The German people are already beginning
to grow angry saying that once again they are the smucks of Europe. They last uttered those words in the 1930s fueling a sentiment that would allow one Adolph Hitler to rise
to power. Remember something, Hitler was democratically elected running on a platform of change and restoring national pride. By the time he was elected the German people had
already handed over too much power to the government that a man with his ambitions could not be stopped once the people realized what they had done.
America, we have already crossed that point. We have handed over control of our land, our finances, transportation, information,factories, agriculture, power generation and
education to a central government. All that remains is for the wrong person to come to power and the right emergency to come along. Look at the recent history of Venezuela.
We are following in the steps of the democratically elected leader Hugo Chavez as if her were directing us from South America. He slowly nationalized industry after industry,
took over media outlets, got people dependent on every kind of entitlement and has guaranteed himself reelection for as long as he desires it.
If your wondering why you don't hear about any of this on TV or in the papers the answer is simple, the television and print media are a complete monopoly of
progressive thinkers. The talk radio and internet outlets along with Fox News are the only ones out their pointing out was is happening but they are being smeared
and directly attacked more and more every day. Time is running out. If American can wake up in mass, educate themselves on the constitution, our founders and the
foundation in god our country is based on they we can reverse the progressive trend before their end game is realized. I see signs of this every day I just hope for
the sake of our children that it is not too late.
Ronald Reagan said, "You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."
May 11, 2010 - Buying Time.
May 3 - Mission Organization.
April 27 - My name is America, and I'm and addict.
April 26 - This time you've been warned.
April 23 - Mutually Assured Economic Destruction
April 22 - The Truth, Does it matter?
April 21 - Name that Mob?
April 20 - Why So Quiet?.
April 19 - The Deadbeat Bubble.
April 16 - Oh no you didn't.
April 15 - The Party of Silence.
April 14 - You've got to be kidding me.
April 13 - Where do we go from here
April 12 - Youth of the Nation
April 9 - Turning the Tables
April 8 - New Age of Discrimination
April 7 - Thank You Kind Stranger
April 6 - The Cost of Compassion
April 5 - Happy Days are Here Again
April 2 - Of Course We Can Do a Better Job
April 1 - The New Normal
March 31 - Take a Deep Breath
March 30 - Metaphors and Blinking Lights