Taken from LibertyZone. >
Karl Marx describes in his communist manifesto, the ten steps necessary to destroy a free enterprise system and replace it with a system of omnipotent government power, so as to effect a communist socialist state. Those ten steps are known as the Ten Planks of The Communist Manifesto?
Here are the ten planks again. I will look at each one separately to show concrete proof of their application today.
- Abolition of private property and the application of all rents of land to public purposes
- A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
- Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
- Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
- Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
- Centralization of the means of communications and transportation in the hands of the State.
- Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
- Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
- Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries, gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of population over the country.
- Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.
Lets look at item 1, Abolition of private property and the application of all rents of land to public purposes
The federal government has been buying up land in the natural resource rich western states to the point that they own the vast majority of all land in some states.
- Nevada 84.5%
- Alaska 69.1%
- Utah 57.4%
- Oregon 53.1%
- Idaho 50.2%
- Arizona 48.1%
- California 45.3%
- Wyoming 42.3%
- New Mexico 41.8%
- Colorado 36.6%
Overall the federal government owns 30% of the total lands in the entire country. In addition to direct ownership of land they also completely control the primary way
private citizens purchase land, home mortgages. By the end of 2010 Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will own 96% of all mortgages in the country.
You may think that the bank you send your mortgage payment to actually owns your loan but the truth is that in fact it is owned by one of those two government
run companies. Between the two of them we are having to provide approximately 20 billion dollars a quarter in bailout funds to keep them afloat. We have no way of knowing
where that money is going as they are completely exempt from any kind of auditing due to their status as private companies in government receivership. What this basically
means is the government has taken them over due to their financial collapse but they are essentially in limbo stuck between being a private company or a government
organization. Congress has no authority to see their records.
These two companies have become the slush fund and money laundering operation for the socialist housing movement and the carbon trading system that will soon be upon us.
It is a little known fact that Fannie Mae purchased a patent on a device for measuring the carbon emissions of residential areas that would be needed as part of a
national and global cap and trade system. This patent is currently being investigated by two congressmen wanting to know why a government sponsored company chartered
to provide stability to the housing market is buying patents for carbon trading technology.
We also have the rash of government land grabs using eminent domain in order to allow private businesses to build a commercial structure in a previously residential area.
Their justification is that the business will generate more tax revenue so it is in the best interest of all. Your house can be taken from you for what they think is fair value
as long as what they replace it with pays more taxes. States are being forced to create laws protecting people from the federal abuse of eminent domain. An out of control
oversized government will do anything to the people in order to maintain power.
May 19, 2010 - The 10 Planks.
May 11, 2010 - Buying Time.
May 3 - Mission Organization.
April 27 - My name is America, and I'm and addict.
April 26 - This time you've been warned.
April 23 - Mutually Assured Economic Destruction
April 22 - The Truth, Does it matter?
April 21 - Name that Mob?
April 20 - Why So Quiet?.
April 19 - The Deadbeat Bubble.
April 16 - Oh no you didn't.
April 15 - The Party of Silence.
April 14 - You've got to be kidding me.
April 13 - Where do we go from here
April 12 - Youth of the Nation
April 9 - Turning the Tables
April 8 - New Age of Discrimination
April 7 - Thank You Kind Stranger
April 6 - The Cost of Compassion
April 5 - Happy Days are Here Again
April 2 - Of Course We Can Do a Better Job
April 1 - The New Normal
March 31 - Take a Deep Breath
March 30 - Metaphors and Blinking Lights